Lowongan Kerja “Lead Software Engineer”
YOYO Holdings Pte. Ltd. Indonesia, Jarak Jauh
YOYO is a VC-backed startup that empowers the millions of micro-entrepreneurs on social media in Indonesia and the Philippines. $6.6M total funded and our team work from home. We are always looking for great talents. Let’s build great technology to make an impact on our society! #WherePartiesStart
PopStar, the largest micro-influencer platform provides performance-based social media campaigns for brands and influencers. It has +250K influencers across the countries, and its total reach is more than 500M followers.
Bakulio, the fast-growing mobile app, enables micro-entrepreneurs to organize the online business process efficiently and connecting competitive suppliers’ products without any investment, and helps them to gain their revenue more.
YOYO is also the winner and awardee of several startup competitions, such as Echelon (by e27, 2014), New Economy Summit (2015), Arena (by Tech in Asia, 2015), RedHerring (2016), and so on.
- Lead Software Engineer (Work-From-Home)
What Will You Do?
- Understand and implement the company’s vision, mission, values, culture, and OKR (Objectives and Key Results).
- Develop and maintain the products and services of the company
- Document the application specifications and environment
- Improve the application architecture
- Use and uphold high coding standards
- Follow and ensure strict security standards in developing applications
- Ensure optimal performance of the application using best practices
- Perform thorough analysis and integration testing of the application
- To improve skills in new technologies and development standards
- To work on designated shifts and adjusted weekends as allocated by your manager
- Coordinate with other business units regarding the requirements
- Learn and improve the company’s ecosystem on crypto & blockchain
- Perform relevant tasks as required by your manager
- Maintain cordial attitude in dealing and coordinating with other team members
- Attend scheduled daily standup meetings
As a Lead Software Engineer:
- At least 5 years of experience in software development and testing
- Working knowledge on OWASP standards
- Knowledgeable in version control systems such as Git
- Extensive experience with API protocols (REST and GraphQL)
- Extensive experience in authentication systems (JWT and OAUTH2)
- Extensive knowledge in RDBMS (Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Working knowledge on Linux Systems
- Working knowledge on AWS & Vercel
- Can create and plan architecture and data diagrams to create solutions
- Hasura / Apollo-Server
- Working knowledge on message brokers
- Knowledgeable and or willing to learn Solidity and EthersJS
As a Team Member:
- A personality that is willing to learn new things, proactive and adaptable.
- Being able to coordinate and communicate well.
- Having initiative and a voluntary attitude toward our business situations.
- Love for working in an early business startup and with international staff.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Have a strong passion for startups.
We Consider Your Experience as PLUS
- Experience of working in early-stage startups.
- High Availability software
- Centralized logging
- Knowledge in gRPC